ORM Profiler Team
The Hague, The Netherlands
Download url: http://www.ormprofiler.com/files/ORMProfiler_Beta_20110825.zip
August 25th, 2011
• Issue where the wrong type of parameter value was specified for a parameter with a different type (e.g. parameter was typed int16, value was int32)
• When using the interceptor in an IIS hosted application when the application was running under a lower privileged account would result in empty snapshots.
• In some situations, it could be 'Copy to clipboard' didn't in-line parameters, e.g. when the parameters were prefixed in the query (e.g. with '@') but not in the command object.
• Menu items in Help menu which point to resources which are not implemented yet (docs, online docs) have been disabled for now.
• Added clarification which dlls to copy for the interceptor / application to profile.
• Added clarification for Dapper.NET, which doesn't create its own connections.
NOTE The zip contains the files without a wrapper folder. So unpack the zip in a the destination folder you want the files to store.