ORM Profiler Team
The Hague, The Netherlands
New build posted, download it from:
August 26th, 2011
• Added workaround for SQL Parser hang on extremely large queries. Queries > 10KB are not parsed anymore, so pretty-printing on those is switched off, and in-lining of parameters is not done. When SQL Parser (3rd party component) has been fixed, we'll see whether we can switch on parameter in-lining again for this.
• Added optimization for query text in treegrid, so CRLF and tabs are removed, and they're cut off after 5KB.
• Inlining a boolean parameter which had the value true or false was resulting in 'True' or 'False' texts, instead of 1 or 0.
• Selecting 'Start Profiling' from the main menu didn't work.
• Command outside transaction analysis had a bug where it could flag commands for the alert although they were executed inside a tranaction.
• When re-analysis was applied, existing alerts weren't always removed.
• Default support for preferences settings. Removing a preferences value will reset it to its default.
• Added more filtering to prevent deep call stacks in Queries in Context.
NOTE The zip contains the files without a wrapper folder. So unpack the zip in a the destination folder you want the files to store.