Otis (ORM Profiler Team)
Posted on: 06-Sep-2013 13:22:32.
We just released the first beta of ORM Profiler v1.5! The new features are:
* Entity Framework 6 support
* Real time analysis
• Number of connections / sec exceeds a given threshold
• Number of commands / sec exceeds a given threshold
• Transaction time exceeds a given threshold (also new in snapshot analysis)
• Connection open time exceeds a given threshold (also new in snapshot analysis)
The following analysis was already present in ORM Profiler and is also done in real-time:
• DB time of command exceeds a given threshold
• .NET consume time of command exceeds a given threshold
• An Exception occurs
• The resultset is too large
• Too many commands per usage period
• Massive sql statement
* Resultset Retrieval in-client
* Minor enhancements/changes:
• Settings are now persisted to disk
• Additional snapshot analysis alerts: (these are introduced in the real-time analysis)
o Transaction time exceeds threshold
o Connection open time exceeds threshold
• Better time aggregation in hierarchical views Command db time/.net time is now aggregated to the complete tree of nodes instead of just its direct parent.
• Retrieving the plan now uses a quick connection open
* Async support (this is already enabled in the latest v1.1 build, but in case you missed it)
v1.5 is a free upgrade for all v1.x licensees and can be downloaded from the customer area on http://www.ormprofiler.com. Please read the enclosed readme1st.docx how to proceed/install.
Looking forward to the feedback!